Warranty requests are handled on a case-by-case basis and registering Indigan products guarantees your lifetime warranty. You can do that by filling out the form below. Details about your lifetime warranty can be found below. Any specific questions, please email email@example.com.
- Indigan guarantees this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This guarantee is for the original purchaser only.
- Indigan will replace this product at no additional cost if it bends, cracks or breaks under normal riding conditions. Normal riding conditions are defined as “Using the moped/bicycle/motorcycle in a controlled fashion that is within your own capabilities.” This warranty does not include damage to the product that is caused by external forces such as wrecks, earthquakes, friends, etc.
- Indigan reserves the right to refuse replacement or offer replacement at the reduced cost for products believed to be damaged outside the realm of the “normal riding conditions” described above. Indigan also reserves the right to exchange a damaged product with an alternate model that is believed to be a more suitable replacement. The finish of this product is not covered by this warranty.
- Modifying this product in a questionable manner (excluding cutting handlebar grip area to size) will void the warranty. Modifications must be approved by Indigan and performed by a professional bicycle/moped/motorcycle mechanic.
- NOTE: Products must be registered for warranty replacements.
Warranty Registration Form